HDD 73GB 15K
|Product Name||Seagate VSM4 HDD 73GB 15K|
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
- More units available: contact us for quantity or offer
- Expedite shipping available
- Shipping within 2 hours after order
- Call us for a price: +31 6512 612 54
Seagate has been a leader in the development of the hard disk drives since releasing the 5 MB ST-506 drive in 1980, the first 5.25-inch hard drive.
In 1991 they introduced the 7,200 RPM Barracuda line, which remains their high-end offering to this day. They purchased Maxtor in 2006.
On 19 December 2011, Seagate finished its acquisition of Samsung's Hard Disk Drive business.
Hard disk drive (HDD) data storage device