|Product Name||IBM LTO2 FC|
|Partnr.||18P9846 / 18P6511|
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
- Expedite shipping available
- Shipping within 2 hours after order
- Call us for a price: +31 6512 612 54
International Business Machines Corporation, or IBM, is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with their headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, it offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The standard form-factor of LTO technology goes by the name Ultrium, the original version of which was released in 2000 and could hold 100 GB of data in a cartridge. LTO version 6 released in 2012 can hold 2.5 TB in a cartridge of the same size.
- Capacity to 200 GB.
- Data transfer speed to 40 MB/s (maximum).
- PRML encoding
Fibre Channel (FC) high-speed network technology